HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Boy with Crate Paper Cool Kid collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I've been waiting for this super cool boys range to arrive, and I was not disappointed. I love it! It's the fab new Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper. 

My Boy


For this layout, I created my paper layers before I created my background. I couldn't decide on the colour background I wanted to use initially. The layering was easy - use a combination of the colours as my photo was neutral - apart from those big blue eyes! So I chose the blue to highlight those then added the other primary colours with a touch of neutrals. 

A black background was too much so instead I grabbed my Dylusions paints to add some black for the base. Then I took some inspiration from one of the patterned papers and some inspiration from Tammy, to add some plus signs in texture paste. 


I've used some chipboard and wood veneers to embellish the layout, and added some extras from the Cool Kid collection. 
 

Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper -  Boys Club
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Brothers
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper -  Handsome
Crate Paper Cool Kid paper - Champ
Crate Paper Cool Kid Foil Accent Stickers
Crate Paper Cool Kid Small Star Embellishments
2Crafty Chipboard View Finder
Flutterby Designs Flair and Wood Veneer
Kaisercraft Tag
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Texture Paste
Rainbow Splendour Wood Veneer Chevron

1 comment:

  1. So going to scrap lift this layout, those colours against the black....wow!

    ReplyDelete