HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello all

New month already! This month I have some exciting new collections to play with. 
Today my layout is created using the amazing Shimelle Starshine collection.

Lovely
The dark, vibrant coloured papers are a part of the Starshine Collection, while my neutral base paper is one I have used before, Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Free Spirit range. 

The paper that really caught my eye in this collection was this paper, Mercury:


I've fussy cut several of the flowers to layer up on my page, using some foam tape:



then I was able to tuck some leaves underneath and add some finishing touches. 
A second close up, this time the right side flower cluster:



And you can see some of the finishing touches and the effect of the layered flowers.




Thanks for stopping by
If you've loved the look of this collection get in quick, not much left!

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket

1 comment: