HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 4, 2016

Photo Play Belle Vie - Hello Beautiful and Style Layouts by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone.
 
Well I just can't get enough of this collection and today I have two layouts for you!
 
Again I have stayed with the vintage/shabby style.
I have used the journal cards and sticker element sheet to show case the beautiful 
vintage papers.
 
I have foamed taped many elements to create a 3D look.
 
I have sewn on both layouts which adds to the  shabby look.
 
Again I have splattered by background papers with gold colour shine.
 
These layouts are easy to scrap lift and you could use larger size photos if desired.
Don't be afraid to sew on layouts, firstly sew on each paper piece before you tape down
 and don't be fussy, a messy look sewing I think looks great.
 
On the second layout I have fussy cut the rose cluster from a journal card I did not use, 
sewing it and using it as a border of sorts just finished the layout off beautifully.
 



Here are some close up photos for you.









Here is my second layout




And here are some more close up photos of the second layout.










These layouts are so feminine but could be used for heritage photos.


I have really enjoyed working with this collection.

Thanks for stopping by today and see you next week with a new collection to show case.
Belle Vie Element Sticker Sheet
Belle Vie Paper 3x4 4x6-cards
Belle Vie Paper Black Damask
Belle Vie Paper Burlap Frames
Belle Vie Paper Butterflies
Belle Vie Paper Floral
Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spritz - Gold Lame
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These layouts are so pretty, and suit the photos perfectly Rachel.

    ReplyDelete