HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad
Super Awesome by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

So excited about this collection! It is Cocoa Vanilla's Totally Rad and it totally is Rad! Fab papers and the coolest embellishments in this range. I have created 4 layouts with it so far, and today I bring you the first one:

Super Awesome
The focus on this photo for me was the bright orange t-shirt my son is wearing and the dark background. So I have used the orange as my main colour and black highlights on a white background. 

I've got out the trusty Dylusions paints - such fantastic coverage, quick drying and easy to apply. I've swipped the paint across my cardstock and once it was dry added some stamping in black with a touch of lime. 


As you can see there are lots of paper layers to this page, I have then tucked some of the ephemera pieces under and over different layers. I've added some foam tape to mount my title Super Awesome that come from the die-cut packet. 


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out this cool range in store now!


Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket
Product List:
Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad paper - Line Up
Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad paper -  Top Gear
Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad paper - Say What
Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad  Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Bits & Pieces
Dylusions Paint - Squeezed Orange
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Chevron
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Tiny Dot
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Numbers

1 comment:

  1. Totally awesome layout in every way, colour, design and photo perfect.

    ReplyDelete