HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 28, 2016

Photo Play Belle Vie (Julie Nutting) Layout by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Easter Monday everyone, I hope you have had a wonderful Easter break 
with family and friends.

 
 
Today I am sharing a layout using the new collection by Photo Play, Belle Vie by Julie Nutting.
I fell in love with it as soon as I spotted it in store, it is has a vintage look with it's dark
 florals, soft pink and cream hues.

My background paper is Kraft. Using a script stencil and modelling creme  I created the
 first layer of the layout. I then splashed randomly with gold colour shine.
 
Using the stunning 2Crafty heart clusters I then created another layer. I inked them in a
 soft pink ink.
 
I have randomly sewn on my paper layers to add even more texture.
I have also foam taped the sticker element stickers.



Here are some close ups



This layout is not my usual scrapping style but I love how it turned our.
Thank you for stopping by and see you next week.



Belle Vie Paper 3x4 4x6-cards
Belle Vie Paper Butterflies
Modelling Creme - mother of pearl
Belle Vie Paper Floral
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold Lame
2Crafty Chipboard Heart Clumps
Photobucket

1 comment: