HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Kaisercraft Blue Bay by Fiona Johnstone


 
Hello everyone
 
Continuing on with the Kaisercraft ranges for this month. This week I am creating with Blue Bay collection. This range is beautiful with lots of subdued colours in shades of green, navy, creams and browns. 
 
Loving these Moments
 
 
 
 
I've used strips of a variety of the papers to create todays page, which i have either torn or distressed. Then I have combined them with some gauze, doilies and stickers to add texture.  
 
The Kaisercraft flowers always go well with the paper collections. I have used sea breeze and  coconut paper blooms to create a small flower cluster, adding some leaves from my stash, threads from the gauze and a wood veneer heart I inked in pinecone.
 
 
I love all the quotes and sayings that come on the sticker sheet for this collection, and I have used one of these as a feature on my layout. You can also see some of the different texture layers I have tucked under the paper.


And last close-up is of my title. I have used a piece of 2Crafty chipboard which I have inked  in a couple of different colours - pinecone, seafoam and white inks to create this cool effect:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
 
 
 
Photobucket 
Product List:
 
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper -Baltic
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper -Lagoon
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper - Placid
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper - Sky Blue
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper - Sea Breeze
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Paper- Shimmer
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Collectibles
Kaisercraft Blue Bay Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms- Coconut
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms - Sea Breeze
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Loving These Moments
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
Brown Leaves
Kaisercraft Stamp - Tiny Dots
Bo Bunny Text stamp
Gauze
Paper Doily
inks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment