HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Kaisercraft Off the Wall by Fiona Johnstone


 
Hello everyone
 
Well we are definitely racing through the months this year, November already!! The good thing is, a new month means new products to play with, and this week I have the fantastic new Kaisercraft range, Off the Wall to share with you. Very cool, with lots of blues, greys and black!
 
Today's layout is titled "You & Me" and is my new favourite photo of Zane and I, taken a couple of weeks ago when he made his first Communion. The blues & blacks in my dress and the white & grey from Zane's shirt and tie, go together perfectly with this collection.
 
 
The funky background I have created using gelatos and some stamping  - I will be teaching this technique at the All About Scrapbooks crop day this coming Saturday!
 
Here is a different view of my layout:
 
 
 Don't you just love the stars? These are a die-cut in the Kaisercraft Off the Wall range, and I have just cut it up to tuck under my photo. I love how striking black can be on a coloured background. 

Now onto some close-ups.

I've used the cool transparencies that come with this range and tucked that under some paper layers. Then I have co-ordinated it with an arrow from the collectibles pack, a viewfinder from kaisercrafts Mister Fox collectibles pack, a camera from the Simple Stories DIY collection and a Flutterby flair button!


 And on the other side, a matching viewfinder and collectibles arrow, with a sticker from the elements sheet over the top and finished with a wood veneer heart, that I have inked in black.


And my final close-up, my title made of up some Jillibean words and alphabeans! This months collection also comes with some cool enamel dots which you can see on the bottom left of this close-up. Love enamel dots!


Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to check out this awesome range in store!

Till next week
Fiona
x
 
 
Photobucket 
Products used:
 
 
Kaisercraft Collection - Off the Wall (will be online later this week)
Simple Stories DIY Clear Insta Stickers
Simple Stories DIY Icon Stickers
Jillibean Soup Alphabeans - Whipped White
Jillibean Soup Wise Words Stickers - Smile White
Kaisercraft Mister Fox Collectibles
Flutterby Designs Flair
Kaisercraft Texture Stamps - Grid
 Kaisercraft Texture Stamps -Triangle
Studio Calico Wood Veneer
Gelatos
Washi Tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment