HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 17, 2014

Kaisercraft "Teddy Bears Picnic" by Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone
Today I have a couple of my Kaisercraft DT layouts to share using the very cute
Teddy Bears Picnic collection.  One layout is a teddy bear themed layout & one is not....so just to show that this range can be used for layouts that aren't teddy bear themed.
 
First up..... 
 
"Teddy Love"
 
I've used the gorgeous "Furry" paper for my background...I just love the colours & design of this paper ..... & the white dots have a fairly light text on them, which looks great.
 
 

I have cut a rosette flower using a strip of paper from the "Parade" paper & added a paper bloom, punched butterflies & some collectables pieces to form my cluster :)
 
 

The collectables pack has quite a few super cute teddy bears in it, plus there's also a few words, such as the words Teddy & Love that I've used for my title.
 
 

The cute little banner stickers are from the sticker sheet....and I've attached them
in under a few strips of PP.
 
 

The photo is one of my small bear collection <3
 
Kaisercraft products: Bear Love P1629, Furry P1623, Bear Hug P1622, Parade P1627, Collection P1625, Cuddles P1626, Patchwork P1624,Paper Pad PP949, Sticker Sheet SS256 Collectables CT806, Buttercream Paper Blooms F629, Bronze Rhinestones SB776, Bark Ink IP724, Double Sided Tape T314, Foat Dots T302
Other: Butterfly, Rosette & Border punches
 

 
Next up is a non teddy bear layout :)
 
"Cherish the little moments"


The patchwork looking floral squares are cut from the gorgeous "Cuddles" paper & then mounted onto slightly bigger squares cut from the "patch work" paper. This is such a pretty patterned paper & I wanted to try to showcase it a bit differently.....against the burgundy colour of the "Teddy" paper, it makes them really stand out, which is what I was aiming to achieve :)
 
 

Another cluster of blooms, stickers, collectables....and a Flair button from my stash.
 
 

The hearts are from both the Collectables pack & Sticker sheet....and I've mounted them up on some KC foam dots to add a bit of height to them.
 
 

More stickers & Collectables....plus some strip journaling :)

Kaisercraft Products: Teddy P1621, Cuddles P1626, Patchwork P1624, Paper Pad PP949, Sticker Sheet SS256, Collectables CT806, Iceberg Paper Blooms F630, Olive Paper Blooms F633, Ruby Paper Blooms F636, Mini Chrochet Doilie EM951, Bark Ink Pad IP724, Double Sided Tape T314, Foam Dots T302
Other: Flair Button, Brown Distress Ink


That is all from me for today....I hope you have been inspired by this fun collection :)
Until next time... xx



 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment