HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, December 13, 2013

Prima "Sunrise-Sunset" & Kaisercraft "Key to my heart" - by Linda Eggleton

 
Hello there everyone, and welcome to the blog.
Today I am popping in to share 2 layouts from both Prima & Kaisercraft.
 
First up is a layout using Prima's gorgeous Sunrise - Sunset collection
and it is based on the Prima December BAP over on their blog.
 
 
"Sweet Molly Malone"
  
All products used are Prima, besides a few of the smaller flowers,
the Flutterby Designs flair button & the 2crafty chipboard.
 
 

Here I have clustered the prima flowers, resin key lock, vintage trinkets & Junkyard Findings - zipper trinket...along with a Flutterby Designs flair button, die cut leaves & teased up pieces of muslin cloth.
 
 

Another few prima resin corner frames on top of a few layered pieces of PP & some mesh tape.
 
 

Here you can see some of the background work I created using a CW template & modelling paste, with some Prima stitched circles stamping over the top....as well as my strip journaling
(one of my fav ways to journal!)
 
 

Here's a bit of a closer look at the textured template work, which I also extended to include some of the layered PP's.....plus my title using Prima alphas.
 
 

Another small cluster, using the same products as the previous one....as well as one of the 2crafty filmstrip pieces, that I simply swiped over with gesso without being too fussy on full coverage.
 
 


And here's the main cluster from another angle, with another piece of 2crafty filmstrip chipboard that has been swiped with gesso.
 
 
 
Next up is my 2nd layout using one of Kaisercraft's newest collections, "Key to my heart", which Vanessa very generously sent me as a bonus to my DT kit, and which will be available in store soon, so keep your eye out for it, as it is gorgeous!
 
My layout is based on Kaisercraft's December #1 Saturday sketch.
The papers in this collection are so sooo pretty...and the collectables pack is full of gorgeous diecuts!
 
"4 Sisters"
 

Again, mostly Kaisercraft products used - Papers, wooden embellishments, flowers, lace, diecuts from the collections pack...and bubbles template for the background work.
 
 

Here you can see where I've clustered the flowers, lace (which I've tied in a bow), wooden embellishemnts, die cuts & a few brads.
 
 

And my journaling that is on top of a few layers of patterned papers & diecuts, as well as my title.
 
 

2 of the butterfly diecuts from the collections pack that I've layered on top of each other using some foam tape to give a bit of dimension.
 
 

And an overall view of the main area of the layout,
where you can see my randomly punched edges.
 
 
Ok, so that is all from me for this week.
I will be back again next Friday with some more creations, plus Fiona will be back on Tuesday to share more of her work.
 
Until then...have a great weekend :)
 
  
Photobucket
 
Products used:
 
"Sweet Molly Malone"
Prima - Sunrise-Sunset paper - Celcius
Prima - Sunrise-Sunset paper - Corona
Prima - Sunrise-Sunset paper - White Hot
Prima - Sunrise-Sunset Vintage Mechanicals - Washers #1
Prima - Belcanto flowers
Prima - Resin key lock & corner frames
Prima - Alphabet stickers
Prima - Various flowers
Prima - Typo zipper trinket
Prima - Stamp - Stitched circles
Manor House Creations - Flowers - Darling
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Cream
Flutterby Designs - Flair button
2Crafty chipboard - Filmstrips small
Crafters Workshop Template - Tiny circles
Mont Marte modelling paste
Mont Marte Gesso
Gyprokers mesh tape
Tim Holtz - Distress ink - Walnut stain
 
 
"4 Sisters"
Kaisercraft - Key to my heart papers
Kaisercraft - Key to my heart - Collectables pack
Kaisercraft Template -  Bubbles
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Buttercream
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Fairy Floss
Kaisercraft Stamp - Script
Kaisercraft Lace
Kaisercraft Wooden embellishments
Manor House Creations white flower
Websters pages pink trim
Prima Alphabet stickers
Mixed brads
Paper Doilies
Monte Marte modelling paste
Versacolor Ink - Pinecone
Martha Stewart border punch - Swirling Lace
Machine stitching
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Another 2 wonderful layouts Linda, love them both - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are so beautiful Linda, love the masking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely as always Linda, fab backgrounds, fab layering too. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous pages Linda!!! Amazing backgrounds and stunning layouts!! ox

    ReplyDelete