HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 27, 2022

Lovely you with Pinkfresh Studios Happy Heart by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using the super pretty Happy Heart collection by Pinkfresh Studios. 

Lovely You


For todays layout I have chosen the Happiness Blooms paper with its lovely floral wreath design to be my base paper - love a ready made background. To add a little colour I have used another paper - Favourite Place to add a border. 

I've used a small photo for this page that sits inside the wreath but first I added a quote from the Reasons to Smile paper and cut it and my photo to match before mounting them together onto some printed paper, then adding some extra paper layers. I even got out an old border punch to add a little texture to my page. 


Next step - embellishments. I've fussy cut a butterfly and also used some of the butterflies from the accessory sticker sheet Lots of stickers to embellish and some of the puffy stickers also in the range. A tag and twine from my stash to complete it. 



Love these ephemera words from the Title Ephemera pack - I've used it for my title and one of the smaller words - cute - above as an embellishment.


Thanks for stopping by 
Till next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:

Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - Happiness Blooms
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - Favourite place
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - Reasons to Smile
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - Keep Growing
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - Beautiful Moments
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart paper - New Beginning
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart Cardstock Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart Puffy Stickers
Pinkfresh Studio Happy Heart Title Ephemera
Shipping Tag
Twinery Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment