HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 18, 2018

Shine Bright with Echo Park Alice in Wonderland by Fiona Johnstone

Hello Everyone

Back with another share using the Echo Park Alice in Wonderland collection. 

Shine Bright


The papers I have chosen feature lots of roses so although Alice themed can definitely be used for anything feminine. I already had a bunch of Alice style photos printed, but these sides of the papers would work well for many things. 

When using a busy print as a background, I use plainer papers around my photo and this time mounted the busy paper on to a neutral background.  

I've continued the rose theme in my embellishments, a mix of EP Alice in Wonderland collection embellishments, 2Crafty chipboard and some roses. 

I love the cool 2Crafty Chipboard title Shine Bright - I have painted this in a gold to match the gold hints in the patterned paper. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Echo Park Alice in Wonderland paper - Always be Kind
Echo Park Alice in Wonderland paper - Drink Me
Echo Park Alice in Wonderland paper - Dream Big
Echo Park Alice in Wonderland paper - Tea First
Echo Park Alice in Wonderland Ephemera
Echo Park Alice in Wonderland Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard title - Shine Bright
2Crafty Design Elements
Asstd Roses 
Doily


No comments:

Post a Comment