HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Echo Park Home for the Holidays by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am sharing my recent class layout created for All About Scrapbooks December crop day. It was our final crop day for the year and we had a bit of a Christmas celebration,. So in keeping with the theme I created a Christmas layout and some cards using the gorgeous Echo Park Home for the Holidays Collection. 
 
My layout: Santa's Helpers
 
 
I adore these Christmas papers so created a very paper based layout that complimented my photo.  The large 2Crafty frame is the focal point of my layout, it draws the focus to my large photo against the busyness of the patterned papers. I have painted the frame using gold and white paints and liberally sprinkled it in gold glitter. 


With the remaining papers & sticker sheet , I created 3 quick and easy Christmas cards. 
 
 
Wishing you all the best for a very Merry Christmas, enjoy and stay safe. 

Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park Home for the Holidays Paper - Snowflakes
Echo Park Home for the Holidays Paper - Holly Berries
Echo Park Home for the Holidays Paper - Fa La La La Words
Echo Park Home for the Holidays Element Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Chipboard - Whispy Christmas Page Frame
2Crafty Chipboard words (custom order)
Gold Doily
White Cardstock
Gold Paint
White Paint
Gold Glitter
Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment