Monday, August 31, 2026

So Grateful for You
with Carta Bella and Uniquely Creative
by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using papers from Carta Bella Flower Shoppe Collectionand a Uniquely Creative Heart Overlay to commemorate Mothers Day this year with my girls 💗

So Grateful for You


Yes, I did make everyone dress the same for this photo! 

I love an overlay as they make an awesome feature on a layout. Uniquely Creative make a fab bunch you should definitley check out. They can be time consuming till you get the hang of backing with paper but look so effective. I like to trace the reverse side and then cut slightly wider to give an edge to glue down. 


Once the overlay is done I have stuck it too a semi plain background paper - with the white cardstock matt to match the overlay. Then I have added a double matte frame to my photo and some simple embellishments - word and bow stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet and then some flowers and enamel dots to complete. 



I've had this title in my stash for some time - its from Celebr8, and I have inked it and then added some sparkle over the word grateful to make it stand out a little more. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx





Products Used:

Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Bag Full of Flowers
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Perfect Day Bows
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - 6x4 Journaling Cards
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Blooming Blossoms
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe paper - Flowers in Vases
Carta Bella Flower Shoppe 12x12 Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Uniquely Creative Oh So Lovely Heart Overlay
49 and Market Florets - Pink
Celebr8 - matt board title
Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment