Monday, July 13, 2026

Queen of Selfies
with Arden Creative Been There
by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

This week I have kind of a fun one, my Mum sent me this photo she took of me
 taking a selfie while at a lookout in New Zealand.
 I have created the page using the travel collection Been There by Arden Creative:

Queen of Selfies


I've used the paper pack papers for my base and layers, adding some torn
edges for texture before adding a 49 and Market film strip alongside the edge
 and a tag from the Simple Stories Rustic Legend papers, with a twine bow. 


The great thing about these newer Arden Creative Kits is that they come with
 some fab diecuts sheets at the back of the paper pad making it easy to
 embellish your page.

  I've used one of the mine titles here - Selfie Stop. I also wanted to add
 some flower so found an old Cocoa Vanilla paper and fussy cut some flowers
 to match my paper. 



The tab and compass are both from the paper pack and then I have added
 another fussy cut flower before finishing off my page with the perfect title
 for this photo - Queen of Selfies!



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Products Used: 

Arden Creative Studio Been There Paper Pad
Simple Stories Rustic Legend Tag Elements
2Crafty Chipboard - Queen of Selfies
Cocoa Vanilla Studio 
49 and Market Essential Film strips

No comments:

Post a Comment